Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One Down, One to Go

Well, that's one holiday down and one to go.  Thanksgiving was wonderful!   We had seven here altogether, and it was warm out, so we sat out on the patio quite a bit.  The food and the company was great.  We had contributions from my brother, brother-in-law, and niece;  all delicious!  We chatted, never got to dessert, as we were all too full, but everyone took some home, along with leftovers from the meal.  I always get a pretty large turkey, as everyone likes to take some home.

We talked over Christmas plans, and my niece and I decided on tea at our local tea shoppe very soon. That will be a very welcome break for me, and for her too, I think.  Tea!  I will be so happy.  We usually go to the antique shops nearby afterwards, so that adds to the pleasure of the day!

I've been working on quite a few projects, which I can't show until after the holiday, as it will spoil the surprise.  But I am almost finished with one grandaughter's blanket.  I'll lay it out tomorrow, and sew it together, then add the edging.  One down, one to go.  Now the grandson wants one, but he knows he is on a "waiting list".  lol.  

Will post a couple of photos tomorrow, if I can.  So busy, so busy!  Love it!  Good luck with your projects.  I'd love to hear what you are working on.  Drop me a line.  Take care, keep busy, take a break with tea, and we will see you .....Later.......JO

No comments:

Post a Comment