Saturday, October 19, 2013

Housecleaning!

Hellooooo......

I know, housecleaning is not the most interesting subject of the day, but it is my subject of the day, I am afraid.  I am not a meticulous housekeeper, but I do like me house to be somewhat orderly, and it is NOT at the moment.  Sooooo...... I must do some housework today.  Of course, I started out the day in bed, with my cup of tea, reading blogs of all the interesting things others are doing and I am not,  and started longing to just sit and crochet all day, but I scratched that thought quickly, came in the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, and loaded last night's dishes.  See, I hadn't even done last night's dishes.

We had strawberry shortcake for dinner last night.  Just that.  Do you ever do that?  We had had a nice  lunch out together and weren't very hungry (look at these bowls, does that look  like we weren't very hungry? )lol, and I had a nice bowl of fresh strawberries in the fridge, so that's what we had. Anyway, so I have been working on my house this morning, and this afternoon;  cleaning the kitchen, dishes, laundry, picking up things left around the house, junk mail, and organizing in general.  Then,tomorrow, when it is Crochet and Football day, I can relax and crochet.  I hope.  Today is Red Sox day, game four of the playoffs, and I can't miss that game.  Actually that is soon, and I have to pick up Noah from work.  Better get cracking!

Later.......JO.         Go, Red Sox!!