Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tea, Crochet, Football and Baseball

Yes, this is a full day!  First, there was TEA!  How I love tea!  There were several others there at our virtual tea party hosted by  MUM of  mumssimplyliving@blogspot.com.  A big Thank You to her for organizing this wonderful day, having fun together, and learning from one another.  This is what mine started out looking like.
As the day wore on, we ate most of our little goodies, and drank tea, hubby & me.  So this what it looks like now.  We did save some goodies for Noah when he gets home from work.  
I'm full    from all that food, so now I am     making applesauce.  Yes, I finally bought some apples to make applesauce.  If this comes out good, then I will make more.  It's kind of expensive, but I don't care.  I want homemade applesauce, and I WILL have it!        
So now that is all done, now there is football, baseball layer, and crocheting in the meantime.  Actually, I'm putting together this green blanket that I started awhile ago.  And then I have to put the baby blanket together, too, as all the pieces are ready for that.  So let me go enjoy the rest of this day!  Love you all, and welcome your comments and visits.  Thank you for listening to me!   lol.  Later.....JO 
      
 
 OH,  yes, I am sorry, but there are more pictures here than I intended, and I can't get them off.  xxoo