Thursday, January 2, 2014

Finished a Year and a Project!

Hello All...
                                HAPPY NEW YEAR!     Blessings and good wishes to all of you for a healthy, happy, new year!

I have finished up my year with many small projects and one big project.   Finally, after two months, I have finished my grandaughter's blanket.  She wanted it to fit her full sized bed, so it took longer than I anticipated.  This is not my pattern, nor are my colors original, as she saw it on my Pinterest board, and said this is what I want!  I changed the colors a little bit, and I changed the edging a bit, but I love how it came out.  The colors are delicious, if I do say so myself!
 I think this is the loveliest blanket I have ever made, and I am glad my granddaughter picked it out, so I know she will like it!
I am sorry, that my photography skills are lacking, but this gives you a good idea of what it looks like.  

I must send it off now, and I am going to miss it!  It has been such a joy to make.   Thanks to my mother for having taught me many years ago to crochet, despite myself and my impatience at the time.  Once I mastered it, I was in love with crocheting forever.   

Soooooo, I have finished off a year, and a project and I am ready for more of life, and many more projects.  Maybe next year, I will have them all done in time!!  

I'll see you all .......Later.........JO

No comments:

Post a Comment