Sunday, September 1, 2013

Relaxing Breakfast


Oh, this morning I took Noah to work , came home and crocheted for awhile, then made myself this wonderful breakfast, and got my new favorite book, and a nice cup of tea.  It was the most peaceful breakfast I have had in a long time.   I usually have breakfast with Ernie or both Ernie and Noah, but I loved this, cause I could eat at my leisure, read my book, and enjoy my tea.  Heaven!   Not that I mind eating with my guys, but to be alone in this way is heaven.  Afterwards, I crocheted more, put a stew in the crockpot, and made peanut butter cookies.  Great day!  

The second photo is of the new pillows I bought myself for my birthday.  Aren't they beautiful?!  They were sitting on the shelf in the store, together, and it just seemed to me they were just sitting there waiting for me to buy them.  So I did!  Now I will make one or two more crocheted ones in like colors to go with them.  So far, I have been making pot holders, but I have several great patterns for pillow covers also, so they will be next.  I'll keep making pot holders, too, as they take such a short time.  I like small projects, because I get bored easily, and tend not to finish things, as large projects take so much time.  Do any of you do that.  Bad habit of mine.  Anyway, it is supper time, and I must get that stew on the table.  

Later.  JO 

No comments:

Post a Comment