Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So Far!

Okay, "So Far", these are the three pot holders I have done.  Remember, I haven't been crocheting much for a few years, due to arthritis in my hands, but they are holding up well for the time being.   But these were really fun!  I love the vintage look of them, and I have found many more patterns on Pinterest, etc.  I want to make them all!  Also, baby clothes, booties, scarves, table doilies, and pillows.  There aren't enough hours in a day!
Over the weekend, I went to a yard sale, and found lots of craft supplies, namely fabric, some wood, for painting little signs, and these darling metal trays, of which I now have about six or seven.  I am going to hang the trays on the wall above my table in the kitchen.  I'll post before and after pics later. Also, went to Tea with my niece, at a local English tea shoppe.  One of my favorite things to do - TEA!   So lovely and relaxing.  I think we were there for two and a half hours!
Well, back to work.  See ya later!  JO

No comments:

Post a Comment